play-asia shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

play-asia shipping

hey, just made my first order using play asia, and i was just wondering if anyone knew how long there standard shipping took, it says 7-15 days on the web site but i can't imagine airmail taking that long :-S

It will do, the quickest for me has been about 5 days (this used to be a regular thing a while back) but now its anything up to 2 weeks.

Comment

The quickest it's ever been with me is 4 days (Posted Monday, received Friday). It usually takes between 7 and 10 days to arrive. My last order took 7 days (two of which were non working days).
      Last edited by gossi the dog; 27-05-2005, 13:30.

Comment

[ignore]
        Last edited by mattSix; 18-03-2006, 21:52.

Comment

the latest a item has come for me, from them is 16 days!, but i think that was mainly down to customs seigeing my item!

Comment

takes around two weeks here

Comment

I splurged on the best shipping option once, and it took 2 days to ship. Ordered on Sunday, arrived on Tuesday. Brilliant.

Comment

Do they have some replacement policy if the item goes lost?

--

Have you ever purchased from DVDSoon? Sometimes they ship with a delay of months! DVDBoxOffice is any way better?

Comment

Originally posted by Gabbi
                  Do they have some replacement policy if the item goes lost?
                  they are quoted for saying all postal options include insurance, i've never had to claim myself though!

Comment

Originally posted by Gabbi
                    Have you ever purchased from DVDSoon? Sometimes they ship with a delay of months! DVDBoxOffice is any way better?
                    Only if it's a preorder. If the item you want has already been released, they'll probably be out of stock and take weeks/months to re-stock it.

Comment

Working...
                    X