Crystal Xbox - Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Xbox - Where?

Looking to buy one of these new, tried the usual places with no luck, anyone know if they are still available?

A local store has a brand new one left, I can get it for you if you want and ship it over, no probs at all !

Comment

have you tried places like dixons , pcworld, virgin megastores as the usual places game and gamestation wont have them

Comment

i got mine from gamestation way after they had stopped production. They had a random van load suddenly appear, luckily I was thir to pick one up

Comment

i couldnt get one anywhere and they sold out quickly

luckily i got one via this forum from yoshimoto

Comment

if worst comes to worst then maybe

????????????

Comment

An odd suggestion. but try a place like a smaller WHSmiths or something which is less likely to get regular restocks.

I remember I wanted to buy a 1.5 XBox (so I could use the solderless adaptor for the Xecuter2.6) some 9 months after most stores were selling 1.6 machines. After hours of running between game stores, I found a WHSmith selling a machine with a June 2003 manufacture code. Clearly this was old stock, as I'm sure not many people think to buy a games console in WHSmiths.

Comment

Unlighty do you know offhand how much it is?

Comment

Both the Asdas in Derby still have Crystal Xboxes in stock. You could try your local if they have a games section.

Comment

Yes, there's a fair-sized games section in Watford Asda. I think both they and Tesco are out, though. I'm keeping a vague eye out for a mate of mine who also wants one.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                      Unlighty do you know offhand how much it is?
                      Yes mate, its the usual retail price of ?99.99, I think I would be able to get 10% staff discount off it as well, so I guess the total price including shipping would be ?99!

Comment

My local Crime Convertor had one out this week for ?74.99. Prolly utterly borked and smothered in crack, tho.

Comment

Working...
                        X