VGA Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VGA Question

I've picked up a new LCD TV with Progressive Scan support but from just plugging and playing it's not putting the image out. I was wondering, if I get a VGA adaptor with component cables for my Xbox and Jap Gamecube. Will that solve me of my woes?

If you TV has component inputs, then you need http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-24-70-14s.html for your GC (don't forget to use our banner link to playasia if you are going to purchase it) - not sure if this will solve your problem though. Have you got a picture from ANY source yet?

Comment

I've got an adapted AV lead which runs fine, it just won't display progressive scan. The image is colour but just flicks from left to right endlessly. The TV doesn't have component sockets but I saw this:

Comment

Ah, so you only have vga input on the TV? In which case that lik-sang thing should work, fingers crossed.

Comment

that's good. Just needed to be sure, its all quite an outlay.

Comment

eeep. I'm just guessing. Never tried anything like it. The theory looks sound though.

Comment

I would recommend the vdigi Z3. The quality is v.good.
              It comes with a component cable for xbox but will work with anything that can supply a component signal.

Comment

Working...
              X