Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where too buy import ?

Where too buy import ? suggestions

Im quite new to import games and systems.

Looking to get a US psp

Any suggestons would be apreciated.

some companys i use
    Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

www.ebay.com (great for those hard to find games)
    as far as mods and system http://www.modchipstore.com/ though i have never bought anything expensive there i just bought a swap magic seemed good though

Comment

videogamesplus.com is pretty good if you want a US version.

Comment

Welcome to YesAsia.com. We are the number one online shopping website for Asian entertainment products covering Asian movies and videos, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese movies, TV dramas, Asian music, books, comics, games, electronics, and more! We offer Free International Shipping.

before you buy any big items from play-asia etc..., check yesasia as you dont have to pay shipping/custom fees!

Comment

www.videogameimports.com

Great level of stock (both current and retro) and service, and they're uk based.

Comment

I can also recommend www.next-gen.co.uk based in Farnborough - very helpful shop and if they don't have it they can probably get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
              I can also recommend www.next-gen.co.uk based in Farnborough - very helpful shop and if they don't have it they can probably get it.
              Are you sure?

?52.99 for Killer 7!

Comment

Cheers guys

Is lik-sang quick on delivary ?

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas
                  Cheers guys

Is lik-sang quick on delivary ?
                  no!

if you pay for cheap/free delivery it takes around 2 weeks!

+ lik sangs boxes are really weak!, because of that my electroplankton box is destroyed!

and another box set i bought was watermarked from dampness in their stock rooms!

Comment

Plus Lik Sang are notvery customs friendly. I tend to stick with Play Asia and Yesasia who are both very good. I would recommend www.japana.com, but their site is and has been down for a long and not for the first time this year either.

Comment

Originally posted by Crossed fingers
                      Plus Lik Sang are notvery customs friendly. I tend to stick with Play Asia and Yesasia who are both very good. I would recommend www.japana.com, but their site is and has been down for a long and not for the first time this year either.
                      bloody hell, its been about a month japanpa has been down now hasnt it?

Comment

For a US machine I would suggest Dvdboxoffice. I know they get a slagging off for late deliveries on games, but they send the machine through a carrier, much faster and I have yet to pay import on anything from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
                          Are you sure?

?52.99 for Killer 7!
                          No shipping costs or import duties to worry about though.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                            No shipping costs or import duties to worry about though.
                            neither with yesasia and most probally with playasia!

shipping is free with yesasia for killer 7 and under ?2 with playasia
                            Last edited by butchcvc; 15-06-2005, 14:55.

Comment

www.tronixweb.com are the best place to get US games

Comment

Working...
                              X