Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arcade Machines

Hi all,

I found this site today, and thought wow how much would i love one of them in my house!!

Welcome to Coinopexpress, your online arcade video game sales website with the widest range of coin operated, amusement, arcade, gaming, video game and merchandise products at the lowest possible prices.

Just woundering if anyone knows of a UK supplier?

Cheers

edit :- Also has anyone got a guide to arcade machines? Whats what? and what plays what?
    Last edited by djtickle; 24-06-2005, 18:26.

Pretty sure some members here have bought one from these folk.

Comment

If Under Defeat, Rajirugi and Senko No Ronde dont get DC ports then I'm investing into a Naomi complete arcade no playing about...

Plus maybe a PGM unit

Although I've rarely come across the GD-ROM's on ebay or the actual complete units...

Originally posted by djtickle
      edit :- Also has anyone got a guide to arcade machines? Whats what? and what plays what?
      System16 - The Arcade Museum. Detailed Hardware information on Arcade Hardware and Systems.

is very good for checking what's been released on what, and the tech specs for each unit...

Comment

Can't beat KC.
        They currently have some used 6 button Sega Aero City cabs for ?300.

Comment

Thanks for the link, lots of great stuff on that site. If I had the money I'd have a F355 cab in my house right now. Fingers crossed, it's a superdraw on the lottery tonight.

That didn't really help with your question did it.

Comment

The other day I passed a pub near me to find they'd had a clear out as new oners had taken over. Sitting in the rear yard was a Virtua Fighter Cab, just like this one

It was obviously awaiting collection to be trashed.

I was in there like a shot to see if I could take it off their hands. Only problem is the dull bastards had left it sitting out there in the rain for some time and the unit was totally knackered and beyond repair

I almost cried.

So did the owner when I told him I had been willing to pay for it

Comment

Which version VF cab ?

Comment

It was identical to the one above (and below)

Comment

anyone know any naomi sellers?

Comment

Working...
                  X