Disney Sports Soccer MP Qu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Sports Soccer MP Qu.

Right after playin far too much, than is good for me, pes2 (m.p. - me and my 2 m8's all on the same side - the only way to play the game imo) we thought lets have a diversion. Now Fifa is a no go and we tried Soccer Slam so came to the conclusion that Disney Sports Soccer was the one to go for (with those obvious Konami WE links). So anyway we get a copy yesterday (thx you ebay, what a ridiculous price) and start playing.

All is well and good, quick exhibition match m.p....lots of fun. So we think ok lets try a dream or challenge cup m.p. (as before 3 on the same side) and when you go through the various options screens one is missing (where you shift yr cursor to the team you want to play) but there is one option screen showing all 3 cursors at the bottom BUT we seem unable to play a m.p. match in thsese cup modes, can only play s.p......WTF?!?!?!?!

Is this really the case 'cos I aint happy if it is? So to anyone who may care to answer...does anyone know whether you can play m.p. matches in the dream and challenge cup modes in this game or am I just missing something blindingly obvious (it's happened before and it will happen again)?

Btw, tis a great game, fast, furious, lots of fouling you can get away with, crazy goals and a hidden depth which is not immediately obvious. I like.

Answers on a postcard pls.....
Working...
X