19" lcd monitor - which???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19" lcd monitor - which???

i'm currently after a decent 19@ lcd pc monitor with dvi connectivity.
    dont want to spend more than 380 quid, but i want a good set for gaming and dvd viewing.

i had my eye on the recent 8ms viewsonic effort.

any reccomendations? are there any 19" lcd's that display 1600x1200?

I am in a similar situation, and fancied this: http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/ki.asp?sku=306565&cks=WOF

Altho it's not natively the res you want.

I still haven't decided yet, but this monitor stood out in terms of a) features, b) price, c) good looking

Comment

I don't think many 19" do 1600x1200, if any.

Comment

If you find a place that checks for dead pixels please post. I've had a bugger of a time finding one that will.

Comment

Aria do it.

Comment

Comet sell the lovely LG Flatron L1915S for 209 quid, though it's VGA only. Can't say I can see a difference mind. 12ms too.

Do 19" sets supporting 1600x1200 even exist? I thought they couldn't do that resolution because they couldn't do it at an effective response rate.

Comment

well you can take a look at most 20 " sets and they are usually 1600x1200 and 16ms so they can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33

Do 19" sets supporting 1600x1200 even exist? I thought they couldn't do that resolution because they couldn't do it at an effective response rate.
                They can't do it because they cannot fit that amount of pixels into a 19" screen - Yet.

20" screens are 1600X1200 - I am typing this looking at the words come up on one right now ;oD

Comment

Working...
                X