Help wtb - Cool GBA cart storage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help wtb - Cool GBA cart storage.

Everything I have seen so far ( single/multi low quality plastic cases, clear and opaque cases, tower decks, dual DS/GBA cases ) is rubbish. I have searched through the forum and this question has been asked before but nothing of any note has been shown to be any good.

Someone must surely make something looks good and can display the label so you know what game to choose plus hold a number of carts securely.

Something like a flip lid container that holds a number of carts face up would be ideal.

Or should I just throw my carts in a small lunchbox.

use DS game cases (if you can get a supplier of empty ones)

then make your own printed inserts!

that would look nice

edit: oh you wanted them all in one box , sorry

Comment

Originally posted by kernow
      use DS game cases (if you can get a supplier of empty ones)

then make your own printed inserts!

that would look nice

edit: oh you wanted them all in one box , sorry
      Not only that, he actually said in his post that he didn't like the DS cases. But I like your idea, because I hate that GBA boxes are cardboard. It's bad enough that a lot of PC games STILL come out in cardboard boxes instead of DVD style cases, but most of the time I just throw them out anyway because a pretty jewel case in a CD tower + a manual in a drawer is often satisfactory, but I don't want to throw out GBA boxes, because those are the jewel case equivalents, if that makes any sense.

I agree with the original post though, there needs to be some cool container that can hold multiple GBA (and DS) carts. I remember picturing what would work well in my head, and i was imagining something that could store maybe half a dozen in a clear case, and that actually had clips that would allow it to attack to the base of the GBA/DS from the top/bottom of the handheld, so the carts are there without (hopefully) getting in the way. But I'd be more happy if damn GBA boxes were just plastic like DS ones.

Comment

Working...
      X