Yesasia $5 coupon for completing survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesasia $5 coupon for completing survey

I recently recieved an email from yesasia offering a $5 coupon in return for completing a survey. I have tried to access the survey repeatedly but the links in the email seem to be broken, they all send me back to my hotmail inbox

Does anyone know of an alternate way to access the survey?

Geezer

i'm a regular yesasia customer, so if i get the email myself, i'll tell you how i get on as i wouldnt mind $5 off my next purchase.

Comment

It's a "come back valued customer" type job. I've only placed 4 orders with them, one I cancelled, one they cancelled and the other 2 were completed. I can't say no to Mushihimesama for $45.39 shipped though

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
        I recently recieved an email from yesasia offering a $5 coupon in return for completing a survey. I have tried to access the survey repeatedly but the links in the email seem to be broken, they all send me back to my hotmail inbox
        I've got the same problem and e-mailed them a few days ago for an alternate link, but haven't had a reply yet.

Comment

Same here, I emailed but they haven't replied either

Comment

I emailed them and they replied saying just copy and paste the link into the browser space thing, but obviously it didn't work and kept sending me to my inbox again.

I'm glad it's not just a problem for me though, hopefully theyll re-send the email.

Comment

Working...
            X