PAL Gamecube outer sleeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAL Gamecube outer sleeves

I've just discovered that the initial release (or some of it) of The Wind Waker came with one of those nice outer sleeve cardboard things. I only have a sleeve for MarioKart and Resident Evil 4, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any others. I think they feel a bit nicer than just having a standard DVD case

Are you sure about that? I got a launch PAL copy of Windwaker and I got a gold box with Master Quest / Ocarina of time, but no cardboard sleeve. I did get a mini walkthrough with it for pre-ordering though.

Comment

here's one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...201617208&rd=1

I saw one in my local game shop, but it was a little too battered to justify buying the game again

EDIT - Maybe it was just in certain shops, like the Resident Evil / Gamestation thing?
      Last edited by stoofle; 06-07-2005, 10:31.

Comment

*******s! The shop must have thrown them out or something then, because I got it on day 1, and none of the games instore had them.

The box itself says limited edition on it, and looks just like that, but no sleeve.

Still, I did get that A5 "guide" (up to the end of the first dungeon I think) but it's full of nice artwork.

Edit: Yeah, maybe it was certain shops. Still disappointed that I didn't get one now, lol.
        Last edited by andrewfee; 06-07-2005, 10:34.

Comment

They were HMV exclusive, I think.

Comment

Yeah, HMV-only. It pissed me off because I would have bought that one if they actually bothered telling people they were going to put a really nice sleeve on it

Comment

Also erm... major large spoiler on the sleeve like!
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

So, does anyone know of any other games with a sleeve? I can't seem to find anything else about them on the modern interweb.

Comment

Working...
                X