Para para paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Para para paradise

I'm thinking of buying this, but lik-sang are out of stock and play-asia don't have it

I found it on NCSX.com, but it will cost me ?93 (plus postage) - does anyone know how much lik-sang had it before (with the controller included) i may just wait until they restock if their prices are good

Are there any other online retailers i should be checking (why isn't there a sticky/proper FAQ on importers?)?

And also i will need a flip-top lid to play it - anywhere sell it with a boot disc?

(no personal sellers ps)

cex get them in occasionally for ?80, the one I saw was mint 2nd hand from sofmap in Japan.

Apparently used Para Para Paradise goes for peanuts in Japan, so you might be better off trying to find one from there.

Comment

How can i get one from japan?

I don't know of any japan based importers to get it from - can you help me?

Comment

PM Tokuda, and see what he can do for you. He's a bit of a legend around here!

Comment

seconded, Tokuda is your best bet, I should have mentioned that

Comment

We've got Para Para Paradise in CEX where I work In Leeds for ?80.

I throughly recommend it as I have it myself and I've had lots of fun ogling at the pretty girls trying to master my Para Para dance rountines...

Comment

tokuda is your man for this

Comment

I sent Tokuda a PM

I would've picked it up at a CEX but there are none around here (or any indies stocking imports at all)

Comment

now I have one question...

What the HELL is kurin kurin paradise?

Comment

It's a puzzle game on the GBA (i think that one is the sequel)

you have to guide a spinning stick through a maze

another question:

I saw Dream Para Para on eBay - which is apparently a DC version of PPP, but i haven't heard of it before- is it a asian pirate or something?
                    And the controller is green rather than pink!

Comment

Its not pirate, but its not Sega licensed. Its kind of a commercial home brew effort.

They might have ripped songs from the official Para Para though, which I guess would make it pirate.

Comment

Working...
                      X