USB GamePad Converter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB GamePad Converter?

I got Winning Eleven 8(PC), Dynasty Warriors 4(PC) and 2 pads. It's a bit clumsy to play on keyboard! Which USB converter is good and What site offers it?

Thanks.

try ebay, and go for xbox super joybox.

Comment

or stick a usb plug on the end of you xbox pad and get the latest XBCD drivers. It works a charm thats what Im playing pso blue burst with

Comment

i bought the xbox -> pc pad convertor from game and it works a treat with the XBCD drivers.

Comment

Erm.. I mean i got ps2 pads. I should've mentioned before..

Comment

in that case play.com sell one for about six quid that does the job perfectly

Comment

I'd definitely go with the SmartJoy Plus. Does a great job, and I didn't even need drivers to use it. (on a mac though, so that might be why)

Comment

I've got the PC version of the MagicBox. It's a touch more expensive than the PS2-only ones, but means I can also use my DC Arcade Stick in MAME, which is pretty blimmin' marvellous.

Comment

I use one called "3 in 1 PC Joy Box", which I bought from Play-Asia for 15 bucks. Works great with Dual Shock 1/2, Saturn and DC pads.

Comment

Yep, that's the PC Magicbox; it seems to have gone through a number of different names.

Comment

Working...
                    X