Ridge Racers on PSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridge Racers on PSP

Are any of the tracks in Ridge Racers new, or are they simply updated versions from previous games?

Nope, they're all from previous games:

Seaside Route 765 - RR, RRV
    Ridge City Highway - RR, RRV
    Sunset Drive - RRR
    Crystal Coast Highway - RRR
    Union Hill District - Rage
    Lakeside Parkway - Rage
    Crimsonrock Pass - R4
    Diablo Canyon Road - R4
    Midtown Expressway - Rave
    Downtown Rave City - Rave
    Greenpeak Highlands - Rave
    Silvercreek Dam - Rave

Plus the Reverse versions of all of them.

Comment

IGN say that there a 4 exclusives in their review. Are they just talking bull****?

Comment

Maybe they meant home exclusive? As in it's the only home game that the Rave Racer tracks are available in? I don't know though, it's just a guess

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
          Maybe they meant home exclusive? As in it's the only home game that the Rave Racer tracks are available in? I don't know though, it's just a guess
          That's probably more likely, I rember they insinuated in their outrun2 review that daytona was fully unlockable...

Comment

Actually there are 2 courses that I think are kinda new in Ridge Racers.

The exact course layouts on the Silvercreek Dam and Downtown Rave City courses have not been in any of the previous arcade/Playstation Ridge games (I have never played RR64 so they could have been in there). However, in good old Ridge fashion they share (very small) sections of track from other courses.

Silvercreek Dam shares a section from Greenpeak Highlands (Rave?s Mountain course) whereas Downtown Rave City shares a section with Midtown Expressway (Rave?s City course). However, the SD and DRC courses were not themselves in Rave Racer.

Hope that makes sense >.>

Comment

Working...
            X