PAL Baseball games on XBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAL Baseball games on XBox

A friend loves baseball and would like a game for XBox. Are there any PAL games - would games from Australia work on a UK machine?
    Are there any boot discs that would run NTSC games on XBox?
    Are there any baseball games on PS2.

I have Major League Baseball 2K5 on XBOX (USA) and it is very good. Australia pal is same region as Europe.

There are plenty of baseball games on PS2 / XBOX / GC.

Comment

Love the Sega World Series Baseball games. I assume they got a Pal release.

Comment

MVP Baseball 2005 is pretty good & seems to be the one that most of the US mags/ sites rate the highest. Don't think it (or any other recent baseball games for that matter) got a PAL release though....

There aren't any boot discs that'll allow you to get NTSC games running on a PAL Xbox. You'd need to mod it I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls
          Love the Sega World Series Baseball games. I assume they got a Pal release.
          I don't think they did unfortunately -think it was just the American Football & Basketball games in the series that saw a PAL release. The game Legendary mentioned (MLB 2K5) is the latest of Sega's baseball games but was a US release only.

Comment

Originally posted by tom-nook
            I don't think they did unfortunately -think it was just the American Football & Basketball games in the series that saw a PAL release. The game Legendary mentioned (MLB 2K5) is the latest of Sega's baseball games but was a US release only.
            The Sega Ice Hockey games (NHL 2K5 etc) also got a PAL release.

Does anyone know if MLB 2K5 is region locked?

Comment

Originally posted by BearBoy
              The Sega Ice Hockey games (NHL 2K5 etc) also got a PAL release.

Does anyone know if MLB 2K5 is region locked?
              BB, sorry I forgot about the NHL 2K games....d'oh.

I'd guess that MLB 2K5 will be region protected. I have the US versions of NFL, NHL & NCAA Basketball 2K5 and they all are I'm afraid.

Legendary - if you're using a modded Pal Xbox can you please give MLB a try with the mod disabled and give BB a definitive answer?

Oh, and I can confirm for sure that EA's MVP Baseball 2005 is definitely region protected.

Comment

Negative it doesn't work on PAL XBOX I tried it (I got US XBOX and modded PAL xbox)

Comment

Yes, MLB 2K5 does not work on PAL Xbox's.

tbh given the PISS POOR choice of baseball games in the UK (All Star Baseball. What a crock of ****.), get your Xbox soft modded and import MLB 2K5. It's fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                  X