Driver 3 - did anyone dare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driver 3 - did anyone dare?

I don't suppose anyone actually bought Driver 3 on the PC, did they? As much as the console versions were infamously poor, this was in no small part down to a combination of bugginess, rubbish framerate and dodgy targetting, all things that might, just might have been fixed for the PC release.

Having not played any version, I'm half tempted to see just how bad it turned out, but can't bring myself to blow ?9.99 for the priviledge.

Is it not cheaper on PC yet? I'm surprised, considering the console versions are banging around at sub-?10...

I'm similarly tempted to pick it up, but for converse reasons: I want to see how bad and borken it truly is... similarly unwilling to shell out ?10 for the thrill, mind.

Comment

?9.99 at Amazon. It was only ?19.99 even on release day (with a 'free' strategy guide, even), so it's not down by much yet.

To see how much it can be cocked up, I'd rather have the XBox release, but that's still ?9.99 as well.

Comment

Apparantly, DMA spent the 9 months between the console and PC on a holiday island - As the game is ported wholesale, bugs and all

Comment

You mean Reflections, of course. DMA are rather better than that...

Thanks for confirming it, though. I'll obviously have to get the XBox release just to see how dire it really is.

Comment

Working...
          X