Virtua Racing on ps2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtua Racing on ps2

Is Sega Ages Virtua Racing on PS2 any good? Have they tampered with graphics and gameplay in any way?
    Also, what's the best home version of good ol' Daytona USA?

Virtua Racing is probably the best of the Sega Ages stable. It's quite faithful to the original and offers a 2player split screen mode too.

Probably the original Saturn version of daytona is the daddy although it doesn't support analogue control iirc. CCE is broken according to a lot of people, I thought CCE was alright myself. The DC version has the gfx to make the experience, but the control takes a lot of getting used to. Mapping the gears to the DC Pad face buttons means that the arcade layout is mapped to the pad perfectly, it's just that the cars can be a little twitchy and require a very gentle touch on the wiggly stick.

Comment

Hav'nt play the ps2 version but i hear it still plays as well as always, the graphics haue been "improved" but nothing too radical as far as ive seen. The best home version of Daytona is on the Dreamcast, although some people think the saturn versions are better,there not.

Comment

I'm more of a fan of the recent PS2 release than the Saturn version.

Comment

Working...
        X