Problem with Strikers 1945 I & II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Strikers 1945 I & II

I have the japanese version of Strikers 1945 I & II for PS2 (Taito best) and the display is not full screen as it only show the game on top 3/4 of screen and don't display anything on bottom 1/4 screen.

It like playing a crap pal game.

Have I wasted my money on this game ? Or Are there any trick I can use. I cant use adjust screen position on the game as there is no option for it.

Are you playing it vertically or horizontally?

Comment

Normally and I use it vertically (normal not tate)

Comment

Well I'd heard that compilation was a bad conversion, haven't played it myself though.

I've got Strikers 1945 on Saturn, and Strikers 1945 II on PS1 both PAL and JP and they're all fine in terms of the viewable area in vertcial mode. Maybe you should opt for one of these.

Comment

Well I asked Play-asia.com if I can have refund for the game.

Comment

Are you playing it on a chipped PS2?, Not only is it a really crappy conversion but it also has some kind of problem playing on chipped PS2's and will give you botched screen sizes.

Comment

Yes it is chipped PS2. I don't have any problems with other games though.

Look like I will have to wait for Jap PS3 to be available to play it properly. Play-asia wouldn't give me a refund

Comment

Working...
              X