Good Japanese games, playable in English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Japanese games, playable in English

I live in Japan and i'm looking for a new adventure game that's playable in English.

i know Silent hill 4 is and Viewtiful Joe 2 is also.

I don't want to be faffing about with faq's.

Anyone know anymore? Demento? Onimusha 3? Shadow of Rome?

Devil may cry 3!!!!

Buy it, play it and thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeback
      Devil may cry 3!!!!

Buy it, play it and thank me later.
      Ooops, already played that one.

Comment

- Silent Hill 3
        - Final Fantasy X International

I have the Japanese version of Onimusha 3, unfortunately it's all in Japanese, but still playable! Before i got my US PS2, i too was looking for adventure games that were in english (i only had a Japanese PS2 at the time). what to do is go through all the adventure games that are listed on play-asia, if a game has an english option it'll say in the game description.

There are more than you think with the english option, i just wish i could remember them all.

Comment

MGS2 Substance has an English language option

Comment

generally Asian release are in NTSC-J but with English as either option and replacing Japanese...

Comment

Silent Hill 2, i7m sure 3 has as well if you don't already have em. Onimusha 1 English option apparently ICO needs no English anyway. tryin to think mmm there all i can think of at mo DMC. As you prob know most of the time no Eng option for text or speech FFX: International as stated above, I think rest of FF just have extra stuff no English. All the Substance vers of Metal Gear Solid have English voice acting.
              Last edited by JU!; 28-07-2005, 13:29.

Comment

OZ and GENJI i would recommend they are playable in english.Though knowledge of some japanese would be useful for buying equipment and items in OZ though (turns out i was equiping a item which reduced my defense).But to actually play the game and enjoy it its not essential

Comment

Working...
                X