X850 Xt Pe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X850 Xt Pe

Can anyone tell me if this card is available as AGP, in single width - as opposed to say the Geforce 6800 I bought which wouldnt fit into my Shuttle PC due to its double width size because of its large cooling system >_<

dunno if this is single or double width ? looks "wideish" technically speaking.

Comment

i think you can get it in agp but not single width im afraid. they all come with the big ass coolers

Comment

Yep, that card is double-wide for sure; you can see the fan grille taking the second slot.

Comment

Bah there goes my idea on upgrading the card then :/

Comment

what card you currently got?

Comment

X800 Pro, which to be honest, its a ****-hot card already..

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                X800 Pro, which to be honest, its a ****-hot card already..

I would be perfectly happy with that

my card is a 9800 pro and to be honest that does everything i need games wise (for the moment)

Comment

Out of interest marcus how hot does your card run under load? I've also got an X800 pro in my shuttle and it gets hot, almost approaching 70 degrees - which seems too hot to me.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Geforce 7800 GTX is single slot and that thing walks all over even the X850XTPE, PCI-Express only for the moment though.

Comment

I cant say Ive looked (will do later) - I did flash the bios to a X800PE but experienced occasional crashes on Far Cry, so I went back to the original bios and its been fine since.

Comment

If you could that'd be great.

Cheers.

Comment

what was your card before the x800?

Comment

Me? Well the shuttle I put together has always had a X800 pro. In my old PC I had a 9500 pro.

Comment

just really wondering if there is much of a performance boost from my 9800 really

Comment

Working...
                              X