X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xbox to pc ftp probs!!

Hi there,
    Ive just bought a new ALX2+modded machine,
    I have been using my own softmodded box before i bought the one for about a year transferrring from PC with FlashFXP no probs.
    am trying to connect in the same way (but have changed the ip address to my new box!) with no luck, i have also read a few guide but still no luck. Below are my settings.I am running Slayers Evo X dash. I am not using any routers etc, just direct crossover cable from Xbox to PC. I wondered what the settings on my ethernet card on my pc should me as maybe they are different for this box??

Network
    Type
    IP. 0.0.0.0
    Line Status 100/Full Duplex
    Ethernet MAC address 00;50:F2E:2B:C3
    Setup Network YES
    Static IP NO
    IP: 192.168.1.200
    Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
    Default Gateway 193.168.1.1
    DNS 194.63.248.1
    DNS 217.13.7.140
    Setup Delay 5
    Skip setting if no Link YES

FTP
    Enable YES
    Password

Wonder if anyoen can help???
    Cheers
    Paul
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

sounds pathetic, but try disabling your firewall . i have the problem that it connects but displays no drive data untill i disable my firewall :/

Comment

I'm not 100% which way round but I had to burn 2 Evo-X discs - one with Static IP, one without - Off the top of my head I can't remember which worked and which didn't but if you can see the xbox is there and just can't see the contents that might not be the problem.

Comment

Mine's only ever worked with static IPs.

Comment

duh..silly me, forgot to say fixed this prob a day or so ago, was the bloody static ip prob! My old box used to find a DHCP address, now its static, no idea why but works a charm!
          cheers guys
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
          X