Old Freeloader Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Freeloader Version

So i've happned across a free freeloader! Yay!
    But it is version 1.0. That's it. The first one.
    Are there any major games that I can't play with this, or a list anywhere?
    Cheers!

~~Kieran

for what it's worth, there's a version 1.4 & 1.6 compatability list here, but no mention of 1.0, don't suppose Datel still offer a free upgrade to 1.6 ?

choddo.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, choddo.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

This is my first forway into using the freeloader, so I really have no idea if there are free upgrades and don't particularly want to go and buy a game only for it not to work with my freeloader.
      Thanks for the list though!

Comment

Are you going by the version number shown when loaded up, or from the instruction sheet? I had copies of both 1.4 and 1.6, and both had version 1.0 written on the instruction sheet.

Comment

Aaah, the instruction sheet. I'll load it up now and edit my post.

EDIT - 1.4 it is! Thanks for that one, had no idea it would be different.

If anyone knows of a more complete list, lemme know!

Comment

Simply Games are selling the latest version of freeloader (V1.06B as opposed to the older 1.06b! - why not just call it 1.08 or 1.06c?) for ?7.89 delivered:

http://www.simplygames.com/product.asp?id=4551

Looks like there are quite a few question marks on the compatability list for v1.04, so if you buy some game & they don't work at least the upgrade ain't too steep!

Comment

That's true enough. I can probably flog the old one on here for a fiver to boot.
              Cheers for the help guys!

Comment

Working...
              X