PoP: Sands of Time unlockables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PoP: Sands of Time unlockables

I finally bought the Xbox version of this over the weekend. Knew that both Pop 1 and 2 were included as hidden unlockables, so made sure that I knew how to open them up before I started, save me having to go through the process again if I didn't get along with the main game.

Got to the point where PoP2 is supposedly hidden - the prince says something about the area you're in being where they built the current palace on the ruins of an old one, you navigate a cavern, come to a room with a rotating switch and break the wall behind it to access the game. Did that, only instead of being told that I'd unlocked PoP2, as everywhere I've checked claims it should, I was informed that I'd unlocked the original PoP. Checked the menu and, sure enough, that's what it was.

Just finished the game and PoP2 still isn't available. Is this because I tried to get PoP2 before I'd finished the game and opened up PoP1 that way? Was I supposed to do them in order - finish it, unlock PoP1, then go for a second run through SoT and break that wall to get PoP2 that time around? If so, it's not a big deal - it's not like I didn't enjoy SoT enough to want to run through it again.

Do you have the PAL version of the game? Because for some strange reason the PAL version does not include PoP2.

Comment

Cuntbollocks.

Yeah, I do. Bah.

Cheers for the answer, though.

Comment

Working...
      X