Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DoDonPachi Dai-Oujou Poster Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DoDonPachi Dai-Oujou Poster Help Please!

Hi, i have wanted this poster for a long long time, i forgot about it until recently but was reminded by the new cave shooter (mushi...)

I think they sell it a yahoo japanese auctions but when i ever access the site all i get is squares and i can't download the language pack as it requires a disc (have tried)

Can anyone give me advice on a site that sells this poster, or can anyone get it from somewhere for me, obviously i would pay your costs, and give you what you asked for, or give you a decent discount on anything i sell here or another forum or ebay.

Anyone please help, really love the artwork on this, Thank you

Sorry...have advertised for this in the wanted section now, thought it was more appropriate, sorry to clog up board space, please close, and i'll think through my actions alittle better in future, sorry.

Comment

I hope you're talking about the PS2 poster as the arcade one goes for over ?50.

Comment

Yeh, just the ps2 poster, why? can you help me?

Comment

Any photos of it ? So we can find out why you are desperate for this poster

Comment

Hi, here is the box art

The poster is exactly the same, i also like the story behind the picture, i forgot where i read it now....

Comment

Picture of poster, not mine

Comment

Working...
              X