Castlevania - playable in Japanese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castlevania - playable in Japanese?

I want to get my mitts on Castlevania DS when it's released in but a week & a bit's time - how playable is the series in Japanese? Any of you lot who have been through the GBA games care to comment?

It looks great

Well I'm going for it in anycase, it looks like it'll follow the blueprint like the other games, so I reckon it'll be playable.

Comment

Only problem from past GBA ones that I can think of was when you had to equip a couple of bracelets to get through a door in HoD. If you didn't understand what was being asked of you, it could result in a bit of a dead end.

Comment

I played Circle of the Moon in Japanese and it wasn't too hard at all. If you hit any kind of dead end you can always just visit GameFAQs and get yourself past that section.

Comment

Just incase you didn't know, the Euro release isn't too far away, mid September I believe, a month before USA anyway so it's not that long should you decide to wait.

Comment

The euro release is close enough to the jpn to make it not worth importing in my opinion id rather wait that little bit of time and have it in english.

Comment

Working...
            X