Test Ps2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test Ps2?

Can the TEST PS2 run backup/import games?

:/
    Last edited by Moogle; 01-05-2006, 17:35.

Comment

I have ran one backup game on my TEST unit, you just need a program that can patch the main exe filename to make them appear to be Master Discs, which will make them run perfect on TEST PS2's.

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve
        I have ran one backup game on my TEST unit, you just need a program that can patch the main exe filename to make them appear to be Master Discs, which will make them run perfect on TEST PS2's.
        Thanks for the info guys i dont really want to repatch all the games so i can run them on a TEST PSP can you chip it? anyway i guess its no biggy, main reason i got it was for imports.

Comment

how do you get hold of these ps2s ?

Comment

Through sheer luck would be the answer id say, or paying through the nose for one. Sometimes ebay has them, last one i saw sold for about ?300+ you may as well just get a modded console for what its gonna cost you.

Comment

AFAIK It wont run anything that isnt marked as a master disc

Comment

I got mine PAL PS2Test for U$230 plus shipping not long after collapse of A****...

and for odd occasion when you need to run the copy of beta you can patch the disc to master copy to run on this thing...

Comment

Working...
                X