Best component and VGA splitters + leads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best component and VGA splitters + leads

just wondering what the best compent cables are for XBOX,GC and PS2 the XBOX cable must have a dolby ditgital output for sound

also id like to connect DC via VGA but really dont know much about this so whats the best option for doing this

all for connection to a plasma

also one last question , whats the best splitters available or are they all pretty much the same

cheers
    Trev
    Last edited by trev1976; 20-08-2005, 12:37.

Get the official ones. And you can get a VGA lead for the DC that plugs straight into the plasma.

Not sure about the splitters.

Comment

ok thanks , does every game on the DC display in VGA

Comment

The vast majority of DC games display in VGA. The game boxes themselves normally state on the back if they include VGA support. Picture quality through a monitor (esp. on a CRT) is superb.

I have one of these DC VGA boxes. Really good quality & excellent value:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-t-15-vga-70-2a.html

Here's a VGA compatability list that may help (it's for the US versions but should usually be the same for PAL & Jap):

http://www.hdtvarcade.com/othersystemslist.htm

Hope this helps

Comment

hey thanks

Comment

i noticed it dosnt mention capcom vs snk 2 but im sure i heard someone saying they used this game on VGA , can anyone confirm

ta

Comment

Cap v Snk 2 works fine in VGA, the sprites are a bit pixellated but the backgrounds and effects look good.

As for a VGA switcher, I have one of these:

I don't notice any ghosting or softening, and it's only ?8.

You'll need good quality VGA cables though (one for your PC, one for your DC *if* you use a VGA box, *not* if you use a VGA cable), cheap ones will make the picture baaad.

These should do: (you can get other lengths too)

Hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

Working...
                X