UK UMD movies on JAP PSP??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK UMD movies on JAP PSP??

ok some ppl say it will work other say no? please can anyone clear this up for me?

A new PSP Version Changer due out anytime soon is said to be able to run them, if your PSP is homebrew-capable.

Comment

UK umd movies are region 2 just like japan, i picked up hellboy in game on thursday and it plays on my japanese psp with 2.0 firmware.

From what i understand though you will need at least 1.52 firmware, as even movies force firmware upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by Woofer
        UK umd movies are region 2 just like japan, i picked up hellboy in game on thursday and it plays on my japanese psp with 2.0 firmware.

From what i understand though you will need at least 1.52 firmware, as even movies force firmware upgrades.
        That's good news Woofer.

Prior to release most people seemed to reckon UK UMD movies would work fine on a Jap PSP, but it's good to hear for certain. I was a bit worried Sony might sneak in some additional protection to lock out Jap PSP's.....

Comment

Originally posted by Woofer

Thats great news as i have a JAP 2.0 and was like No Homebrew and now no Movies, Thx guys

Comment

I have a feeling that the only difference between japanese & UK psps is the packaging they come in.

I even managed to register mine as a uk psp.

Comment

i changes my SJ to SE and it worked lol dont know if ill get the spiderman umd tho

Comment

Working...
              X