Why it taking so long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why it taking so long

Hey I ordered Nintendogs on Sunday night but now on Monday night it still has not been Shipped Past Exprance with VideoGames Plus has been really good. But now it has been really slow. Anyone know anything?

In my experience with VG+ they ship within about 7-10 days. Be patient!

Comment

I really want nintendogs

Comment

Well, they don't work on sundays. It may be monday night now, but don't forget about the time difference of 5 hours. Be patient, boy!

Comment

And today was a "bank holiday" for the Americans as well.
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

VG+ is Canadian ...

Comment

VG+ don't update stock on their website either, so they could be waiting for copies of the game to arrive.

Comment

I have the same prob with a game on order, it's just sitting in 'Processing'. VG+ are normally super fast, but....

EDIT: Seems that Mon. was a holiday in Canada as well so that's why there was a delay.
                Last edited by Richard.John; 06-09-2005, 04:23.

Comment

Originally posted by John Beaulieu
                  VG+ is Canadian ...
                  Really meant North Americans here heh... but it was Labor Day yesterday, applies to people in the US and Canada.

Comment

sorry but let me get this straight, The OP is complaining his game did not get shipped yesterday, AFTER ordering it on Sunday, which they dont work on, so the order would be processed and dealt with on Monday. Talk about Impatient!
                    Dont forget it's a very well selling game so there may be shortages of it too.

I'm happy if VG+ ship mine any sooner than 5 days to be honest.

Comment

Usually if I order something in stock during the week, it ships within 48 hours, usually 24 hours after putting it through.

Comment

Waiting is part of the fun - thats why its cool to be pal dude.

naa vg+ have been good for me of late 3 - 4 days tops.

Comment

Working...
                        X