No announcement yet.

US PS2 to UK TV questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also where can i find my model number because i have no idea what it is.

Comment

hi moosedeer,

please if you can do that. but it is more crucial to find out the model number. i am sure you can find it in your manual, if it has one. and maybe on the serial number at the back. if you dont mind, maybe tossing the telly up and down looking for it would help...

neways, did you do the centering on the menu?

thanks!

Comment

ive done a picture of the rgb centering menu but it is a little hard to see(the camera pics up the tv screen all liney if you get what i mean).
        I can email you the pic if you want (i have no space to host it).

Comment

aegen, mine is the Sony KV-21LS30 21 inch model. it definately does rgb centering as its stated in page 16 of the manual.

moosedeer on yours is the rgb centering option under setup/detail setup/rgb centering ?

Comment

Mine is a KV-21LT1U

Comment

wod,

thanks mate. i will put that in mind when i buy your tv model. but if moosedeer has the same function on his telly then it is worth looking at that as well as his model is much cheaper than yours.

moosedeer,

can you please confirm what wod asked you regarding the rgb centering?is it the same as his? can you access that on the menu itself.

email me the pics: [email protected]

thanks guys!

Comment

i sent you the email mate.

Comment

Mine is under setup-advanced fetures-rgb centering.

Comment

hi moosedeer,

i got the pics. thanks mate. its cool, now i know. but isn't you telly mono not nicam?

thanks!

Comment

yeah aegen, the KV-21LT1U is mono sound where as the KV-21LS30 is nicam plus has 2 scart sockets (2nd s-video compatible) and front av input

Comment

Working...
                      X