Goldeneye: Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldeneye: Source

technology,hardware,graphics,motherboard,reviews,gaming,video games,pc games,analysis,modding,case mod,news,headlines

YUMMY!!!!

seen it quite a long time ago, this one guy seems to be just developing it himself. Amazing though, looking forward

Comment

Looks great, shame no ones helping him out, or maybe he wants it that way

I think his server has been knocked out by all the traffic,

Comment

This is excellent- I have major respect for the people involved in these types of projects. 45% complete so far- I guess it's gonna take quite a while to finish!

Comment

Thres loads of people working on it, not just one guy now!

Comment

Really looking forward to this.. looks fantastic!

Comment

Wasn't there a Goldeneye mod for the original Half-Life? And it wasn't it, underneath it all, a bit rubbish?

Comment

With a re-make, isn't there a chance that RARE/Nintendo/Whoever will just wade in and shut the whole operation down?

Comment

theres also www.pdark-mod.net under dev, i think rare want/need all the points they can get at the mo, they sure take alot of stick.

Comment

Originally posted by wush
                    With a re-make, isn't there a chance that RARE/Nintendo/Whoever will just wade in and shut the whole operation down?
                    Yup, if they really wanted to, which would be a damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                      theres also www.pdark-mod.net under dev, i think rare want/need all the points they can get at the mo, they sure take alot of stick.
                      Well if they stopped making godawful games they'd b fine
                      I suppose theres no chance of them ever taking goldeneye to the ds...
                      That would seel a few consoles I think.

Comment

I seen now, yeah the Mod looks fantastic, I wish them all the luck on getting it complete.

I have also see the PD mod before, but it seems less impressive somehow?

Originally posted by lll_r0ssco_lll
                        Thres loads of people working on it, not just one guy now!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Smith
                          Wasn't there a Goldeneye mod for the original Half-Life? And it wasn't it, underneath it all, a bit rubbish?
                          Yes it was; though Facility was quite nice once someone turned it into a Counterstrike level instead.

Comment

Well, it was emulating Goldeneye..

Comment

Working...
                            X