Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I transfer saves from 1 (modded) xbox to another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I transfer saves from 1 (modded) xbox to another?

I have 2 modded Xboxes & would like to transfer all saves from one to the other, is this possible?

You would probably need to read them from one Xbox onto a PC and then write them to the other Xbox.

This may prove useful:

Comment

I was hoping to do it directly. Or hook up both Xboxes & mac and ftp from one straight to the other.

Comment

I don't see why it ought not to be possible if the two Xboxes have different IP addresses.

Comment

some games like outrun 2 and doa saves only work on the console that made it unless you fancy a faff about with a hex editer etc

Comment

Some games are currently not possible to move the saves. Star Wars:KOTOR, for example.

Burnout 2 and 3 need to have the saves resigned between Xboxes. I have done Burnout 2 and it works fine (but you need some understanding of xboxes and HDD keys etc.)

Most other saves are fine, but I had some weirdness with Splinter Cell 1 which caused some crashes, but I resaved to a new save and that seemed to sort out the issue.

Check this thread out for more info:

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=30084

Comment

Working...
            X