• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Evo 5 - PC Demo

Plays great

Just in case you guys weren't aware...
    Check this out for a bargain!
    Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Comment

Hmmmm... ?17.99.

How much is an Xbox pad converter?

Comment

Originally posted by ascender
        How much is an Xbox pad converter?
        XBox pad? Surely the best way to play is with a PS2 pad, in which case you can get a converter for the PC for ?6.99.

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Comment

i play with a gamecube pad, ala WE6:FE

Comment

Has anyone else had any issues with screen tearing? I have a single tear almost permanently across my screen, don't get it with any other games but it did happen on Pro Evo 4 as well. Doesn't look like your normal vsync type of tearing..

Comment

Yep, dead easy to fix.

Enable v-sync and enable triple buffering. This will also sort any stuttering on the newer Forceware drivers.

Comment

Nice one, cheers . Looks like it was the triple buffering part that was tripping me up.

This would be brilliant if they'd sort the refs out a bit. One time I was dribbling along, some guy was snapping at my heels and the little advantage sign came up and disappeared. I passed the ball and the ref blew up. Fair enough I thought, I'll have the free kick. Except he gave it to the other team..

Nice that the through balls have been changed and are now actually useful, that's been one of my main gripes with the series for years now.

Comment

Hi Guys.

The demo is pretty cool. Nice and fluid. Shooting is a lot more
                  rewarding. Tackling is a lot harder without giving a foul, but lucky
                  when i play. I usually, close down only tackle when nessecary.
                  Control is better, still haven't found out many fancy moves. Mostly,
                  only step over flicks and such...

Also, there's a PES5 demo trainer over at soccer gaming. Making
                  it possible to extend the length of the half etc..

http://www.soccergaming.com/db/news/show.php?NID=805

Last edited by wonderboy; 18-09-2005, 16:35.

Comment

Just gave the demo a try and found it to run better on my hardware than the previous edition did! Is everyone else finding this to be true?

Comment

I found it ran just as good. Have always played at max resolution with all settigns on high with no problems.

A64 3500+, GF 6800GT, 1 gig Ram.

Comment

Working...
                      X