Princess Crown PSP-Western release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess Crown PSP-Western release?

I'm in two minds whether or not to bang in an order for the JPN version of this.
    I'm just wondering what the chances are of this getting a USA release? As having RPG elements it'd be useful to play it in English

If anyone has the Saturn version, what's the language barrier like?

Geezer

Well after initially raving about the Saturn version, it actually gets pretty old pretty quickly. I'm sure it's great if you understand the story, but there just isn't enough meat to the game to keep me interested. Looks beauttiful though. It's basically an RPG lite with some cute fighting mechanics, so don't be fooled into thinking that there are other elements to enjoy other than the RPG stuff - there aren't any puzzles, for example.
    Last edited by Jashin; 15-09-2005, 20:48.

Comment

Cheers for the reply, I may hold off getting it then...

I have plenty to keep me going for a while

Comment

Originally posted by 1up.com
        Atlus U.S. is already looking into bringing it here, but all bets are off when it comes to Sony and their fickle "concept approval" process. Keep your fingers crossed for good news and rest easy knowing that even if the game once again fails to arrive stateside, the PSP import will be vastly cheaper than the rare and pricey original.
        Lets hope it gets through

Comment

I've contacted Altus about this and they are officially saying that are not looking at releasing it in the West. This may change but it's looking less and less likely that the game will get through.

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
            I've contacted Altus about this and they are officially saying that are not looking at releasing it in the West. This may change but it's looking less and less likely that the game will get through.
            Arse

I was desperately hoping to play this in eengleesh. Oh well, back to the Sat version I spose.

Comment

Working...
            X