Dc arcade stick problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dc arcade stick problem

iI have a couple of the agetec sticks and theres a problem with one: the stick "sticks" in some of its corners when playing games. I ve heard of this problem being common with the agetec sticks and i was wondering if you guys know of any mods i could to do to rectify the problem.
    Cheers

Remove the e-clip holding the stick assembly together and take the assembly apart/switches out until you get to the housing attached to the casing.

You'll see a round indentation where a washer sits, what happens is that the washer slips out of the indentation and sticks out at an angle at certain joystick positions and gets stuck in the housing. This washer acting as a spacer is vital as it removes the wobble between the stick's neutral position and a contact to a switch.

I had a stick like this and solved the problem by removing the washer and fitting a slightly smaller acrylic replacement (the inner rim of the washer is too small so the stick pushes against it pushing the whole washer out of place)

Comment

Working...
    X