Club Nintendo Questions!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Nintendo Questions!!!

ok need advice, just bought a jap gba micro and want to register the points at the europe club nintendo site.

so basically i need to know if i can or not? if not can uk people register at the japanese site?

The points that come with Jap Ninty stuff can only be registered through the Japanese site I'm afraid. I'm pretty sure that in order to register you must provide a Japanese mailing address.

Importaku is the expert when it comes to all things Club Nintendo, but I seem to remember that he got a friend in Japan to register on his behalf.
    Last edited by tom-nook; 21-09-2005, 22:25. Reason: corrected Importaku's user name!

Comment

aw that sucks the japs get brilliant goodies, and we get screensavers and stickers?! wtf

Comment

Yup Tom-nook is correct you need someone living in japan to set up an account as nintendo ship everything you get to japanese addresses only.

You can still log in & register points from outside of japan but thats it.

Comment

Remind what's just come out in the catalog I need to look for?

There's a Mario wavebird, Wario pad, coloured DS stylus pack, different GBA Micro faceplace... what else?
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Well none of the stuff you have just mentioned is out yet. Nintendo hasnt started doing the famicom faceplate as they are having a problem with their manufacturer so they are been released later than planned. They said they will update the club n page when they are ready to come out.

All the other new stuff isnt out until october. Apart from the 3rd soundtrack cd (luigi) which comes out on sept 27th. Theres also some nintendo branded new years cards but im not wasting 100 points for a pack of 5. There seems to be somthing special about them though as they have a code on the back that does somthing but i cant translate enough off nintendos site to work out what.

As for promo competition stuff theres a special ketai tamagotchi limited to 2000 units, you need to register the code from the new ds tamagotchi game to enter.

Theres also a super robot taisen gameboy micro faceplate. Theres 10,000 up for grabs. You need to register a gameboy micro & super robot taisen to get it.

Comment

Working...
            X