Faulty Gamecube Query and RGB scart question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Margoos
    well i want the modded machine to be Region Free, saves on swapping discs about and wouldnt mind trying out prog scan as well as i believe that them chips they can force the game in to displaying it, is this true??
    Only the Qoob modchip range can force Progressive Scan mode.

It either works on a game, or it just screws up... but it works on about half the games in my collection, so I like it.

Comment

If you could test it for me please Yod@ and ill take it if it works, but earliest i can get some money is next friday is that okay with you if all is in working order??

Comment

Yep, no problem. I'll have a look for it and get back to you within the next few days.

Comment

thanks Yod@ just give us a shout if all's good

Comment

Tried my Modded RGB scart i have on my Spice cube on the telly in my room and i get sound but no picture just a black screen, ive tried it on the telly downstairs and it works perfect so any ideas whats wrong with my tele ??

it is fairly old but does display some NTSC signals but not all.

Comment

Has anyone a site on his bookmarks that shows how to mod a RGB Cable for the NTSC GameCube please?

Does Saurian still make modded RGB cables and sell them?

Comment

Import Nintendo Gamecube RGB Scart Cable

gcvga-rgb-spdif-d.gif (GIF Image, 568x817 pixels)

Comment

Thank you

Comment

If it's an unmodified PAL one and you're sure it's got nothing dodgy inside, why don't you just send it off to Nintendo? I'm sure they'd probably fix it for free, or near as. Then once you know it's definitely working properly, go ahead and mod it. Otherwise you could spend ages trying to mod it and think you're doing it wrong because the GC itself is broken in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X