Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

japanpa b0rked?

Hey all,

I noticed japanpa.com has been "Down for Maintenance" for a while now. Any clue what is going on there?

The site is currently down for maintenance. Please excuse the dust, and try back later. The Admin / Webmaster has enabled maintenance at : 2005-09-09 17:30:42 Maintenance period : 48h

Their site goes down every once in a while, sometimes for days, sometimes weeks
    They'll be back, it's just a question of when...

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
      Their site goes down every once in a while, sometimes for days, sometimes weeks
      last time for months!

Comment

what is japanpa.com ?

Comment

A Japan based gaming site, they sell quite a lot of good stuff, retro to current

Comment

They are still down, they replied in an earlier mail I sent em that they would be opened again in the 1st week of October....

I e-mailed em again last week, and no reply, so I guess it's bye bye Japanpa.

Comment

They'll be back.

The last one was at least 8 weeks.

Think they just go on Sake benders with our cash and come back when its run out.

Comment

do they sell anything good when there up ?

Comment

Best site IMO. Lots of rarities,and the discounts are really good when they put them on.

Jpm GC games for 15 euros,things like that.

Comment

It's been down for weeks but is online again!

Comment

Which is ace because they have some great deals.....but...

....when you see the postage...jeez its a killer.

Comment

this japanpa is it recommended have you lot used it before as it has some items i'd like to buy

how do they ship items , courier ? and will they mark the value down ?

Comment

Went to YesAsia today to order Ouendan, but it's on 7-14 day dispatch. Japanpa have it for ?25 if I use Airmail, but as wod just asked, do they mark value down?

I'm sure this has been answered before, but , y'know... search... lazy. Yeah.

Edit: found my answer in another thread
                          Last edited by nekroxide; 29-10-2005, 13:49.

Comment

Working...
                          X