On-line gaming.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On-line gaming.....

Hiya, i don't mean to be lazy as i may be able to search off the net for some of this information, but people here seem to be friendly and helpful so i will put my query here first.

Ok, i have never on-line gamed in my life, also i'm not very technical, so if you can help me, please try keep it simple for me.

I'm getting my xbox 360 on launch and i really want to live game, i'm basically looking for help on how to do this, any info is appreciated as then i will start getting the idea in my head for then i finally get this.

Thank you

Assuming you have broadband, then all you really need is a router, which connects to your xbox, and then connects to your pc and phone line.

Then you need to register for XBLive, which is pretty simple as long as you have a credit card.

Comment

Or you can connect your 360 through your PC as a link, if the PC is on broadband.

Comment

so to online game with an xbox 360 i have to run it off my computer somehow? Thank you for help so far...

Comment

no, you have to have to have broadband and a router to connect. You usually have a PC anyway if you are using broadband to connect to the net

Comment

I hope it is as easy as what the link made it out to be, Thank you for your help too.

Comment

The xbox sites instructions i found to be very good when i first set up my machine way back when. You shouldnt really run into any difficulties but if ya do just let us know theres enough nice people here to help you out.

Comment

Thank you Ajay, that is appreciated

Comment

Working...
                X