ATi new cards details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy
    Doom 3 was optimised for geforce cards? what about for other games like half life 2 far cry etc.

Looks like i will have to upgrade soon for forthcoming games oblivion/x3 just i do not want to go to PCI express boards just yet think the best card i can currently get is a geforce 6800 or a ati x850 agp

You can get some good deals on X800XT's and 6800GT's (sub ?200) at the moment, and to be honest, neither is going to dissapoint.

Comment

well admitidly i do not go above 1024 x 768 for any game.So i reckon a cheaper version would do.But with the newer versions being released i imagine there will be a price drop at some point (i hope)

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
        Doom 3 was optimised for geforce cards? what about for other games like half life 2 far cry etc.

Looks like i will have to upgrade soon for forthcoming games oblivion/x3 just i do not want to go to PCI express boards just yet think the best card i can currently get is a geforce 6800 or a ati x850 agp
        Big improvements all round. I've been very pleased with it, only the Call of Duty 2 demo has been able to challenge it so far.

Comment

Working...
        X