Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about a very bad ebay seller! (warning all bemani ebayers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about a very bad ebay seller! (warning all bemani ebayers!)

hi!, i hope someone can help.

i won a item on ebay back in early august and the seller listed the item being sent from leeds england, but he was actually sending it from japan (so he says)

After a week i contacted him and was told it was actually being sent from japan and will be with me in a week. 4 weeks later i contacted him and asked for proof of postage or details of tracking, i received no reply.

last week i filed a complaint with paypal against him, as i dont appriciate being ignored and still no item (even though i understand its surface mail) and he never replyed to paypal so i was awarded ?22 of my ?37 item.

now i've filed a complaint with ebay, hes suddenly sent this receipt!, why couldnt he send it when paypal and i asked? so alarm bells are ringing.

does everything look legit (especially the date thats he's pointed out) and where he has opted to redirect the item to leeds england, is it if the parcel cant be sent to my address or is it before it is sent to my address?

thanks in advance!

Last edited by butchcvc; 10-10-2005, 16:34.

The Japanese do display dates the opposite way from us (month, then day) so that apparently does say 2nd September as the postal date...but you say you bought the item in early August? Why the delay?

And who edited out the names and addresses? You or the seller?

As far as I'm aware, that bottom section (with the Leeds address) is for specifying what happens to the parcel if it's undelivered/unclaimed. Not where it should be delivered to.

What about the weight (1875g) Does that sound about right for what you bought?

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
      The Japanese do display dates the opposite way from us (month, then day) so that apparently does say 2nd September as the postal date...but you say you bought the item in early August? Why the delay?

And who edited out the names and addresses? You or the seller?

As far as I'm aware, that bottom section (with the Leeds address) is for specifying what happens to the parcel if it's undelivered/unclaimed. Not where it should be delivered to.

What about the weight (1875g) Does that sound about right for what you bought?
      it all sounds right then, cheers kubrick!

i edited the addresses and the item is taiko no tatsujin with drum (i have no idea about weight in grams)

whether he sent the item or not, he's still a **** seller who doesnt dispach till 2 weeks after payment, sends items the cheapest possible rate, doesnt reply to emails and list items as being dispached in the wrong counrty.

i'm not gonna directly name and shame, but if anyone is curious, its a seller on ebay.co.uk who sells loads of bemani items.

Comment

I think I know who it is. I bought a copy of Rez from him and I had to email after I'd recieved or heard nothing for over a week. I thought he was UK-based as well.

Comment

yeah that will be him, i remember him selling copies of rez the same time.

Comment

Gimme his address and I'll go round and ruck him up
            Last edited by nekroxide; 08-10-2005, 22:54.

Comment

name him so i ensure that i never deal with him

Comment

suddenly this bugger is constantly messaging me now through ebay and he's pissed that his paypal account has been frozen!

hes being a demanding little c__t, but i'm using my wit and intelligence to beat him down and admit defeat.

anyway im getting a full refund and if the item appears, its getting sent to his address in leeds england via recorded delivery (thats hes paying for of course).

i not a twat like him so i wont be keeping the thing, he can shove it up his arse!

once i receive the remaining ?15, im forwarding the complaint to ebay to finalize, so dont buy from him!
                Last edited by butchcvc; 09-10-2005, 23:33.

Comment

i bought an official guitar freaks controller, and guitar freaks one and two from this guy. not the quickest delivery by any means, but they arrived. guess I was lucky! got an e-mail from his mum when i chased him.

Comment

Originally posted by Miyamoto_San
                    got an e-mail from his mum when i chased him.
                    His mum????

Jeez you guys need to lighten up and give the poor guy a break. It ain't easy juggling your ebay auctions & your school work you know!

Seriously though will need to remember to steer well clear of him in future (if he ever get's his Paypal account back up & running). Nothing annoys me more than ebay seller's who don't let you know when something's been posted or respond to your queries.

Comment

Surface mail? It's taken 3 to 12 weeks to get stuff sent from Tokyo to San Francisco so I imagine it would take the same amount of time to get stuff to you.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkIII
                        Surface mail? It's taken 3 to 12 weeks to get stuff sent from Tokyo to San Francisco so I imagine it would take the same amount of time to get stuff to you.
                        yeah, but i wasnt told till 6 weeks after purchase what shipping method he used.

it was meant to be sent from england, not japan.

its the wrongful listing of country location, lack of care, late dispatch, bad attitude and no replys to me or paypal thats the main issue, then the shipping expectancy.
                        Last edited by butchcvc; 12-10-2005, 00:15.

Comment

Yeah ebay can be a real pain. I pride myself in being a good honest seller, now when i sold something for ?200 i expected and stated payment to be made within 5 days. The guy who bought it didnt pay me didnt even contact me for near on 4 weeks then he has the nerve to be mad because id sold the item to the next highest bidder. They real should keep idiots off there.

Comment

Working...
                          X