Mr Driller-DS which version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Driller-DS which version?

hi, just a quick question about mr driller on the DS, i remember seen a thread about which version was best but can't find it now, so can anyone tell me which is the best version to get?
    i remember one version had loads missing from it.

thanks

I think USA version is worst one. Japan might be the best version, but I don't know what PAL version have though.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary
      I think USA version is worst one. Japan might be the best version, but I don't know what PAL version have though.

cheers legendary the pal one is only ?15 so if that got the same modes as the japanese one i'll get that if not it'll be a japanese copy

Comment

As far as I'm aware, the PAL and JPN versions both have the Dristone mode, and the single cart multiplayer. I think both of these were missing from the US release.

Comment

cheers stoofle i'll get the UK version next week then

i hope it's a good as the DC mr driller as i love that game

Comment

I used to have a US copy & can confirm it definitely didn't have the Dristone mode. Never tried the multiplayer though so don't know about the single cart mode.

Comment

thanks tom
              don't think i'd ever need multiplayer but a missing mode is quite daft imo.

Comment

Working...
              X