Gmail Notifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gmail Notifier

Is there any way i can get gmail notifier or a similar program (not outlook!) to alert me everytime i recieve an email, as i have multiple gmail addresses?

Im sure I read somewhere on gmail there was a download you could get that let you do that. Ima look it up

EDIT: I THINK that google talk tells you when you have a new gmail, kinda like MSN (god i hate that)

Last edited by Orgun; 10-10-2005, 21:11.

Comment

cheers

Comment

Google Talk (their IM/VoIP client tied into GMail) comes highly recommended, and does notify you, but I'm not sure how it'd fare with multiple accounts.

Comment

Speaking of Gmail, anyone got a free invite they want to send me?

PM me if so

Comment

yeh pm your email and ill send ya one

Comment

Hmm yeh not sure how that would work with multiple accounts...wonder if you can run multiple instances if installed to different folders.

Tell you what while were on the subject of gmail anyone need a gmail invite, heh I've got 100 invites left.

Comment

I also have a load if anymore are needed.

Comment

Orgun's hooked me up, but thanks for the offers you guys

Cheers again for that matey

edit:- Doh, talk about slapping someone in the face when they've helped you out
                  Last edited by Spatial; 10-10-2005, 21:23. Reason: to hide my social faux 'pas

Comment

OrIgun?

hehe np

Comment

These days everyone has gmail accounts!!!
                      This time last year it was only reserved for the elites

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun
                        Hmm yeh not sure how that would work with multiple accounts...wonder if you can run multiple instances if installed to different folders.
                        just tried it but doesnt work

Comment

How about if you use Gmail notifier for one and Gmail Alert or whatever the unofficial one is called for the other?

Just an idea,may not work.

Comment

There's a Gmail plug-in for Firefox which works very nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
                              How about if you use Gmail notifier for one and Gmail Alert or whatever the unofficial one is called for the other?

Just an idea,may not work.
                              when you install google talk, it automatically uninstalls notifer, sort of like an update.

Kotatsu, thanks for reminding me! Had mozilla plugin in all along!
                              Now i can have 2 gmail notifiers simultaneously, any idea how i can get more?
                              Last edited by HaHaUK; 10-10-2005, 21:48.

Comment

Working...
                              X