Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick question - making a dvd disc image...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question - making a dvd disc image...

I'm at work and there's a dvd with an interview with me on it but there's only one copy and I want to get a copy of it. At home I'd just use Nero but all we have here is a rubbish roxio trial thing. There doesn't seem to be a current trial version of Nero so does anyone have any ideas how I can make a disc image of this to bring home with me for free and in about the next hour?

Thanks!

Doing a Google search on "Free DVD Copy" I came up with:

Clone DVD Copy - download the latest version for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32-bit and 64-bit). Clone DVD can make DVD to DVD copy come true. With a DVD burner, you will get true DVD copies of your DVD collection. Get Clone DVD Copy old versions and alternatives.

Not sure if that will do the trick.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen a few on Google - just slightly nervous about them without a recommendation. But thanks for that. I may try it out. Cheers.

Comment

DVDShrink and/or DVD Decrypter.

Shrink will reduce it to fit on a single layer DVD id necessary, descrypter will burn it to a disc, or create an ISO

Comment

I was wondering about DVD Decrypter but wasn't sure of its writing capabilities.

Comment

It writes images as well as Alcohol 120% on my old MSI burner - even if you are sceptical you can use to just grab the data off of the DVD and burn with something else later.

DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink are the best IMO (and free).

Comment

Working...
            X