Horse related games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horse related games

My sister is wondering if there there are any PS2 horse related games (manager? racers?). Anybody got any of this stuff?

G1 Jockey Horse Racing
    G1 Jockey 3
    Gallop Racer
    Barbie does it horsie style
    I think there was one with Mary and Ashley (sp?) too?

How old is your sister? As often these games aimed at younger people can be a bit crap (Barbie, Army Men etc). Not horses, but A Dogs Life is actually fairly decent, and sort of "girly".

EDIT: yeah the twins which provide slappage for all teenage (and older) boys, and are now legal. I think it had horses in it, but sounds like its more mini games.

@DavidHolliss - Mooohahahaha! fear my leek hacksaw-ness
    Last edited by Zed; 13-10-2005, 08:10.

Comment

Gallop Racer Lucky 7 for PlayStation 2Tecmo's update of their horse racing series. This version features online support.

Think they're quite popular over in Japan, god knows what the language barrier is like though, sure there is a Barbie horse game on the PS1 also (PAL release)

EDIT: beaten by Zed

Comment

Barbie does it horsie style! Wtf dirty bitch.

Comment

Charles, seems like you've got the perfect opportunity to get her into Shadow of the Colossus, to be honest.

Comment

Heh. It's not for her, it's for her fiance (used to be a horse breeder or something).

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
              Heh. It's not for her, it's for her fiance (used to be a horse breeder or something).

He must be rather tall?

Comment

Working...
              X