zelda tww - quick help please anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zelda tww - quick help please anyone?

on the forbidden forest, weve done the deku tree, except there is an island with an orange airlock. the guy shows us a ledge with a white (button?). ive jumped and leafed from the ledge above, but the collision detection pushes me off the ledge all the time. how do we do this?
    it must be the thirtieth bloody time ive tried, and had to jump up the bloody deku tree to try, and fall again.

what am i doing wrong? are you even supposed to fly into that nook in the mountain?

Either you can use an arrow to hit it (can't remember if you can actually see it from down by the lid), or you can use a seagull and fly right into it, thereby actioning the switch. Est Voila.

Comment

we havent got the arrow yet - where do you get the arrow from?
      this is only the 2nd island and weve only just got the boomerang.
      also, how do you use a seagull? & i didnt see any with a path towards the ledge.

do you have to come back for this later???
      in which case we shall set sail

cheers

Comment

You need a certain type of bait to attract and take control of a seagull, which you need to do to hit the switch.

Comment

ahhhh.. like the pears or fish bait.

i will check my bait bag..

thanks peeps

Comment

Aye, you need the pears. It's ace, as he plonks them on his swede and a seagull comes down takes it. Then you are in control of the seagull.

As you've only just got the boomerang, it may be best to just go and do summat else. I wouldn't bother with that puzzle until you get the colour pictograph either.

Comment

Where is the switch btw? I believe I remember seeing the airlock when playing the Jap version but never went back to open it...
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I think if you just get yourself on the little island and look at the big island, then the switch is in a little alcove about half way up the big island straight in front of you. I think.

Comment

You cant get seagulls to take the bait on that Island IIRC.

Comment

It worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X