• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Translation: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns Feature

Title: Translation: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
    Format: PS2
    Date: 29th September 2005
    URL: http://www.ntsc-uk.com/feature.php?f...estlingReturns

Many thanks to MartTM for providing the screens for this tranlsation.

First Play
    Last edited by charlesr; 05-04-2007, 10:59.

Hopefully, this should help a few people... as well as disappointing anyone hoping to find a full-on story mode hidden away somewhere.

Comment

Nicely laid out, these guides are a top addition and are targeted right at the one of the sites intended demographics, ie importers/potential importers and those with an interest in japanese games, well done.

Comment

This is great, the ring edit menu and the Logo Edit Menus are a godsend. I spent ages this afternoon trying to figure out what was what (and not having much success ) especially in the Logo Edit. It's much easier getting through the menus having pictures of them with the English written next to the Japanese.

There is one menu missing from the translation I believe though, in the wrestler edit menu, if you highlight one of the promotions and press square it brings up a sub menu, where you can create new promotions/factions/wrestlers etc.

As a "helping hand" so to speak into the main menus of the game, this is incredibly useful.

Comment

Wow awesome timing. My copy arrived yesterday and I am just about to give it a go, this guide should help me loads considering I its my first Fire Pro game \o/. Thanks again guys.

Comment

Working...
          X