Clear All

Electroplankton Manual Translation Feature

Title: Electroplankton Manual Translation
    Format: NDS
    Date: 24th May 2005
    URL: http://www.ntsc-uk.com/feature.php?f...lectroplankton

excellent work - many thanks to Venom743 for this

Comment

Wow, I have just skimmed through this and have already learned some new stuff. The Nanocarp section in particular has given me a few ideas. This, and the Meteos translations have been first rate.
      Keep it up

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that you guys are finding this useful.

Comment

Venom, you're a star (and not of the crinkled variety). That guide is perfect, and I've learnt loads more about this amazing software already! Than ku

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

Excellent work, this is how it should be done with review and translation going hand in hand. Kudos to Venom and the staff for co-ordinating the outputs.

Comment

Fantastic stuff, thanks for doing this. I'm getting on a lot better with Nanocarp now.

Comment

Excellent - now I just need to get my hands on the game *dribbles*

Comment

Its great. Nice one

The number of Japanese videogames I import is limited due to language issues. Elektroplankton I didn't find too bad though - thats not in any way to say this isn't welcome though. I'd love to see this carried forward to other games you feature.

Comment

Working...
                    X