• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donkey Konga 2: Hit Song Parade Menu Translation

Title: Donkey Konga 2: Hit Song Parade Menu Translation
    Format: Gamecube
    Date: 13th April 2005
    URL: http://www.ntsc-uk.com/feature.php?fea=TLDonkeyKonga2

Other menu translations can be found in the Features list - they all start with "Translation", to make them easy to find.

Again, we are putting up whatever Kubrick has time to send in photos of, with Jamie checking the translation.

If there is a game you are desparate for translation help with, please send in screens along with any ideas you have about what each screen does and we'll get the details filled out.

Note: this is for menus for games that are playable without too much Japanese knowledge, not for full translations of text heavy games.

Great guide! Cheers!

Comment

A user! This makes us very happy.

Comment

Might as well post it here, seeing as I haven't bothered to look anywhere else, but this stuff is a fantastic idea. I'd imagine doing the bigger games soon after they come out would be a massive help to a lot of people (I can't really see Bobobo and Donkey Konga coming into this catergory though )

Comment

Great idea, good game selection and carry on the good work. Big thanks for kubrick and tokyochojin for being good enough to do this for the rest of us.

Comment

I'll be making use of the guide just as soon as i get my hands on Donkey Konga 2. It's a fantastic idea...keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
              Might as well post it here, seeing as I haven't bothered to look anywhere else, but this stuff is a fantastic idea. I'd imagine doing the bigger games soon after they come out would be a massive help to a lot of people (I can't really see Bobobo and Donkey Konga coming into this catergory though )

Greate idea but as is said getting the translations out as soon as possible is the way to go.

Comment

again, just gotta say what a great idea this is.

any plans to do some older games? theres a couple of jap dreamcast games i cant make head nor tail of.

Comment

We'd concentrate on what people send us and any new stuff we can get our hands on. Jethro, get a digital camera on the go.

Comment

Good stuff, might be worth putting a sticky in Q&A that lists all the guides perhaps?

Comment

Great stuff!

I'm finding these guides extremely useful.

Comment

If you guys need any help with translating game menus etc, just let me know. I do it for a living and I'll be glad to hlep out.

Comment

Working...
                        X