DS Screen Protectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS Screen Protectors

Can anyone recommend a decent one? I'm going to buy a new DS on account of Ouendan causing me to play merry hell with my existing one, & this time I want to protect the screen a bit more.

Has anyone used the Martin Fields DS screenies? I've got one of those for my PSP & it seems bos; was wondering if the same could be said for the DS equivalent?

If not, what's the best people?

I got the hori ones from PA a while back and they seem fine.

I'm going to buy a new DS on account of Ouendan causing me to play merry hell with my existing one
    Read: I really want a pink one

Comment

Originally posted by babs
      Read: I really want a pink one
      Damn skippy I do! And a white one. And a red one. I want them all...

Comment

I've got the hori ones too and they seem to be fine

Comment

I was wondering the same thing about Martin Fields for the DS. Haven't seen anyone use them yet.

I tried a hori protector on my white PSP when I got it, but there was no contest. Martin Field protectors are by much better.

Comment

Had no problems with the Hori ones here, either.

Comment

i was recommended the game branded ones, they seem fine too, although your supposed to be able to remove them but i haven't managed that yet.

edit- i have only applied the bottom one, the top i assume would be a lot easier to remove!
              Last edited by msm13579; 20-10-2005, 12:18.

Comment

I asked this question a while ago and the general concensus was that if you're not a mad screen scraping bastard, you don't really need one and that they dull down the responsiveness of the touch screen.

Comment

Working...
                X