No announcement yet.

JPN Games-Shadow of the Colossus Pre-order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A part of me wants to keep it sealed for (a hairy subject in the retro forum) collecting purposes, though the fan in me wants to see what's on it. So I will soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
      A part of me wants to keep it sealed for (a hairy subject in the retro forum) collecting purposes, though the fan in me wants to see what's on it. So I will soon.
      stick it on ebay and get about ?60 for it

ahem
      Last edited by buster_broon; 09-11-2005, 10:25.

Comment

It wouldn't go for that much yet I don't think (I don't check ebay).

Besides... I'd never sell it. I'm too much of an admirer of the team behind the game, and of course the game itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
          It wouldn't go for that much yet I don't think (I don't check ebay).

Besides... I'd never sell it. I'm too much of an admirer of the team behind the game, and of course the game itself.
          much respect - but click my link - all listings are completed

wow!!!!

cheaper - ended in 30mins

cheaper - ended in 2 hours

people are going crazy for this dvd and there are none listed in ebay UK

Comment

Game Choice Club are listing Wanda + DVD as in stock for $79 plus delivery, if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
              much respect - but click my link - all listings are completed

wow!!!!

people are going crazy for this dvd and there are none listed in ebay UK
              Holy ****, that one wasn't even sealed

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
                Game Choice Club are listing Wanda + DVD as in stock for $79 plus delivery, if anyone's interested.
                Any ideas if Game choice Club will mark stuff down for customs?

Ta!

Comment

That's bloody mental, mine should be arriving in the next cpl of days and there's no way I'm selling it.

Comment

may i ask whats so special about it ?

Comment

Gamechoice will mark the valuation down.
                      Luckily i bought mine for $29 when Gamechoice had them in stock. Though i did miss the bargain, when yesasia had them (not anymore though) for around ?8 each or something :|

Comment

Originally posted by wod
                        may i ask whats so special about it ?
                        Have a look/read here, 2nd post down and beyond...

Basically a history of the dev of Ico and Nico/SotC.

Comment

Yeah... basically there are a few internal production videos of ICO/Nico (as the recent game was known during its initial development stages) and Colossus. Along with this is artwork of storyboards, concept art and of parts that were cut, along with the official trailers.

It's a making of video disc, but without a documentary and edited unspoken footage of parts of ICO on the PSone and Colossus before its concept changed.

It might not be of interest if you're not a diehard fan, but if you are, then it's very intriguing to watch.

Comment

This came in the post the other day. I've had to make do with watching the DVD over again and again in anticipation (can't play 'til monday 'cause my girlfriend is hogging my jap PS2 at the moment).
                            The footage of the Playstation incarnation of Ico is most intriguing.
                            I can't believe that ebay price though - total madness.

Comment

It's a mad, mad world. Imagine what the box set version will be going for in a couple of years time. It could be the deluxe Dreamcast edition of Space Channel 5 2 all over again.

You're in for a treat. It's an amazing experience (and this is in a year when we've had Killer7, Stranger's Wrath, Resident Evil 4).

Comment

I can't wait!

Though I'm feeling a bit sad about having to slay some of them colossi

Comment

Working...
                                X